Video games have been around for almost 50 years. The release of Pong in 1972 wasn’t the first, but it planted the seed for today’s booming video industry. Since the advent of Pong, playing video games have steadily increased. Recent studies indicate that young people are playing on average over 1.2 hours per day. New versions of video games immerse the player into the game for real fun. Indoor golf combines video game technology with real golf clubs, balls, and swings to create an exciting, immersive experience for any age. Okay, now imagine using that 1.2 hours in an indoor golf video simulator to play with your friends and have fun…together.
But, what is “indoor golf?”
- Start with Simulators. Think of these as a large booths (ours are 15′ by 20′) each with chairs, tables, an 18′ screen, and an HD video projector. Now, place them in a comfortable, accessible, and convenient facility with free parking.
- Add Your Own Clubs, Food, & Bev. Bring your clubs (we have rental clubs), beer/wine (we have soda and water), food (we have popcorn and snacks), or order in from nearby restaurants like Iron Hill & Ardmore Pizza. We can supply coolers, ice, plates, and napkins to help make your outing enjoyable.
- Choose Your Game(s). Select from over 70 golf courses like Pebble Beach, Sawgrass, St. Andrews, Whistling Straits. Or, play mini-golf or games like Darts, SkeeBall, Corn Hole, and Beer Pong. You can also choose to compete in various contests we host.
- Pay For What You Use. At the end of your time, pay for what you use (plus tax) . Regular prices are:
- Sim Rental: $45/hr weekdays and $50/hr weekends (Not per person).
- Rental Clubs: $10/bag
- Food & Bev from our snack bar
Want to try it? We recommend reserving an hour per person to play 18 holes (minimum reservation is 30 minutes). Call now to reserve your time or go online at http://www.playaroundgolf.net to select and pay for the date/time you want (up to 2 weeks out).
Questions? If you have questions, please give us a call at the number above.
We look forward to serving you.
Steve & Steve