I know it isn’t Winter yet, but now is the time to start planning a strategy to play better golf next year. Here are several questions to get you started:
- What shots need the most improvement?
- Do you need to hit the ball straighter, more solid, or just more consistent?
- What about short game and putting?
- Are you thinking about different clubs?
- How about your physical conditioning? Does your back, shoulders, or wrists give you trouble?
So, when you finish your next round think about your season and decide where/what you want to improve for next year.
~Jim Bromley, PGA Instructor
P.S. Remember, you can’t change everything all at once. So, the more specific you are, the greater the possibility that you’ll achieve your goals.